This coming Thursday, November 5, 2015 is the finals of the 55th Miss International pageant to be held at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel Hiten Hall in Tokyo Japan. The show will start at 4pm JPT (3pm Manila time). This year Miss International will bring back the Top 15, then the Top 10 where the remaining 10 candidates will deliver their speeches. After more
than 3 weeks of pre pageant activities we present to you our Top picks.
|Miss International 2015 candidates.|
My Top 15 includes:
10. United States of America
Miss International is known for being unpredictable when it comes to crowning their winners and we have a feeling that they might not go to that route and crown the obvious one. So here it is, my Top 5 picks starting with:
5. VIETNAM Pham Hong Thuy Van – For me she’s the most underrated candidate this year and she could be the huge spoiler of the night. I’ve seen a video of her during the Miss International forum and this girl can speak. Her speaking skills are superb. After that forum I noticed that she’s always appointed as a speaker on every forum that was conducted throughout the pageant. That’s a plus point for her.
4. PHILIPPINES Janicel Lubina – Considered as a front runner from the start, but as the competition transcends she fades away. Still, I believe that she will deliver comes the final night. Armed with a beautiful face and a body to die for. Her inspiring life story is a plus for her.
3. HONDURAS Jennifer Valle – The most charming candidate this year. A breath of fresh air. She can light a room and capture your heart with a smile.
2. MEXICO Lorena Sevilla – She has the most angelic face this year. Very beautiful. She has this aura that you would just like/love her. When I saw a photo of her where she was dressed in a kimono and a Japanese gold headdress/ crown was put on her, it felt like it was her crowning moment and that would be very possible comes the final night of the competition.
1. VENEZUELA Edymar Martinez – No doubt that she’s the girl to beat and she did not fail everyones expectations. Very consistent throughout the competition. The girl came to the competition well prepared. It’s obvious that Miss International loves her because her photos are all over on their social media accounts. She’s not just a beautiful lady, but with a charming personality. She would be a perfect face of Miss International for 2015.
Well, there you have it guys Edymar Martinez of Venezuela is my choice as Miss International 2015. Feel free to drop your comments or reactions below.
LIVE STREAM LINK: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mibp